I started out this month with the plan to create a GraphQL API that communicates with the API that data.police.uk provide to access crime statistics and information about police forces in specific areas. After that my plan was to build a React app that allowed the user to drop a pin on the map and then be presented with the crime statistics for that area. Lastly, I wanted to gain experience in deploying a web app into a production environment using a CI pipeline.
Welcome to my new, and first, blog series cleverly name
git ready. This series will be a post at the end of every month about a project that I have spent the month working on. Each post will outline what I am trying to achieve and learn and then I will contrast that with reflections on how the project went and what I actually learnt and what I plan to take forward.